By providing a creative and affordable group insurance plan, the employer provides security and peace of mind along with the feeling of being a valuable part of the organization which improves productivity and loyalty to your company.
We can help you design a group insurance plan that meets the needs of your business and your employees.
As a business owner, you understand the importance of attracting and retaining high-quality employees.
One way to do this is by offering a comprehensive benefits package, including a group insurance plan.
There are several components to a group insurance plan that provide financial and emotional security for your employees and their families. Typically, a group insurance plan includes the following four main components:
1. Extended Health & Dental Coverage
Health and dental coverage are the backbone of any group insurance plan. When creating a plan, an employer can choose the types of coverage provided, such as prescription drugs, paramedical expenses, dental, and vision.
2. Disability Insurance
In addition to health benefits, disability insurance helps protect your employees’ income should they become ill or injured and are unable to work. It removes the financial pressure of losing their income, allowing them or their family to focus on getting healthy and returning to work.
3. Life & Critical Illness Coverage
Employee life insurance is an essential benefit for your employees and their families. Life insurance is designed to replace the loss of income of an employee if they were to pass away. If a covered employee becomes critically ill, the critical illness benefit will provide a lump sum benefit to help cover medical costs or other expenses.
4. Employee Wellness
Overall well-being is essential for a healthy work environment. Of the many wellness benefits available, an Employee and Family Assistance Plan has become quite popular as a means of support and counselling for employees.
Why choose Sageview Strategies Inc. as your employee benefit service provider?
- Extensive understanding of employee benefits, pension legislation, product availability and other related rules – Bev and Dwayne have combined knowledge of over 70 years in this industry.
- Consistency of service offered in all geographical areas – We utilize technology and on-site service to assist employers with information, knowledge sharing and plan service.
- Quality level and continuity of services offered – We represent you, the employer, and as such, we meet the level of expectation that you define.
- Cost of the service – Through our broker agreements, our selected insurance companies pay Sageview a commission to provide your employee benefits plan.
- Creativity, ingenuity, and innovation – offering creative solutions for your employee benefits program.
Let us help you to attract and retain your most valuable assets – your employees.